During the fall of 2019, CSG requested assistance from the New York State Pollution Prevention Institute (NYSP2I) to develop a sustainability plan that would position CSG as a leader in the Asset Management Services industry and inspire confidence and trust from their customers. The focus of this project with NYSP2I was to develop a sustainability plan and implementation roadmap enabling CSG to demonstrate greater sustainability leadership and enhance the level of detail in its customer reporting. NYSP2I developed a sustainability plan and two-year roadmap specifically tailored to CSG’s goals and commitments. Our Sustainability Performance Highlights achieved by the implementation of the CSG 2020 Sustainability Plan are noted below.
OUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN 2020
- CSG 2020 Sustainability Management System funded & developed by the New York Pollution Prevention Institute (NYP2I)
- Joined the National Recycling Coalition (NRC)
- 90 Percent of CSG boxes reused for customer & vendor transactions
- Established an Auditable Chain of Custody for CSG’s downstream vendors
- Developed a Green Sustainability Tab for the CSG web site
- Implemented a CSG Supplier Scorecard for all Suppliers
- Developed a CSG Code of Conduct for all CSG Suppliers based upon the 10 Principles of the United Nations Global Compact
- Implemented a Downstream Vendor Pathway Report to track all materials for reuse, recycling, destruction, end of life, remanufacturing, & landfill.
ESTABLISHED CSG 2020 BASELINE TO REPORT TIME-BOUND SUSTAINABILITY
LEARN MORE ABOUT
- Our focus on environmental management
- Customer and supplier tracking
- Our certifications
- The results of our sustainability efforts